My Gym camp is simply the best! Children participate in energizing fitness games, noncompetitive gymnastics, arts and crafts, music and so much more. Each camp program is uniquely designed to keep your children moving and active, as we emphasize physical development and personal success. Our themes and programs change daily, so no two camp days at My Gym are ever the same.
Whether you are looking for the best place to send your children on cold and rainy days or trying to keep them active and cool during the hot summer months, My Gym camp is the place to be. We make it easy for parents with our drop-off program, pay-by-the day options, and multi-day and sibling discounts.
June 23rd - August 29th Mon. - Fri. 1-4pm
My Gym kids have tons of fun with fitness games, gymnastics, sports skills, arts & crafts, music, dance and more during our half day camps!
Daily Price - Members - $30, Non-Members - $35
Week 1 (June 23 - June 27): Sports Stars - Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball
Week 2 (June 30 - July 3): Game Shows
- Wipeout, Fear Factor, American Gladiators, Survivor
Week 3 (July 7 - July 11): Disney Pixar
- Toy Story, Cars, Tangled, Monsters Inc., Despicable Me
Week 4 (July 14 - July 18): Action Hero Week
- Superheroes, Avengers, Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Super Adventurers
Week 5 (July 21 - 25): Around the World
- Mexico, Germany, Kenya, Japan, Earth/Conservation Day
Week 6 (July 28 - August 1): Creative Kids
- Jr. Chefs, Mad Scientists, Sculptors, Lego/Blocks, Painters
Week 7 (August 4 - August 8): Animal Kingdom
- Shark Attack, Dinosaurs, Jungle Fever, Dragons and Unicorns, Creepy Crawlies
Week 8 (August 11 - 15): Space Week
- Star Wars, Alien Invasion, Space Jam, Astronaut Training, Planets
Week 9 (August 18 - August 22): Cartoon Week
- Dora the Explorer, Mickey Mouse, Spongebob Squarepants, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Scooby Doo
Week 10 (August 25 - August 29): Dance Party
- Gangnam Style, Cha-Cha Slide, Ballroom, Jump on It, Thriller
Need more information?