Policies & Procedures for attending My Gym
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Use hand sanitizer displayed in the lobby.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards. 1 adult is allowed on the gym floor with each child.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely, but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
Drop-ins: Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
Makeups/Unlimited Classes: Please schedule in advance.