My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates!
We’re grateful that the state of New York is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we adhere to all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed families time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With this in mind, we are excited to offer My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates. In addition to unlimited virtual My Gym LIVE classes, we are now adding time in the actual gym beginning July 20, 2020. We are also adding Private Play Parties (additional fee) for families who wish to have a 30, 60, or 90-minute private playtime all to themselves. Yay!
Information on My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates (For Enrolled Members Only):
We appreciate your support, and, thanks to your continued loyalty, we will be able to retain our awesome teachers! We are so excited to be able to see you and your children in person at the gym again. Your enrollment has automatically been upgraded to My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates.
- Scheduling Playdates: Using your My Gym account, log on to our website and choose up to two open 30-minute playdate time slots per week to come into the gym! While there is no additional charge for in-gym playdates, space in each playdate is extremely limited. We cannot accept reservations made any later than 4 hours ahead of your preferred playdate.
- Tuition: Beginning July 20th, tuition for My Gym LIVE Plus Playdates will remain at $125, automatically billed every four weeks. This tuition rate includes unlimited LIVE classes PLUS TWO weekly in-gym playdates. Siblings are welcome too, for just one inclusive family rate – no extra fees!
- What if I want to have a private playtime? You absolutely can! Fill out the form below and we’ll set you up for a Private Play Party! Starting at $50 for members and $65 for nonmembers, you can choose between 30, 60, and 90 minutes of private playtime for just you and your family. You will enjoy exclusive use of the entire gym, fun-filled activities, and music of your choice!
Please skip down to the Playdate and Private Play Party Rules and Policies below for more information and to see how we are ensuring everyone’s safety while at My Gym.
Information on My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates (For Frozen, Inactive, and New Members):
- Already a member but not currently enrolled in classes? We would love to have you back! Enroll in My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates directly through our website using your My Gym account. You can also call, text, or email us, and we’ll gladly enroll you.
- New to My Gym? Enroll today for $125 and we’ll waive the membership fee! Plus, you’ll immediately be granted access to all of our extraordinary member benefits. You can enroll through our website, or you can call, text, or email us and we’ll gladly enroll you. Your first class is always free!
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym Playdates (Free for enrolled members) and Private Play Parties (Additional fees apply):
- Attend: On the day of your chosen playdate or play party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 4 children and 4 parents or guardians in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: For the time being, per the CDC, anyone 3 or older is required to wear a mask. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well. If you happen to forget or misplace your mask, we will have disposables on hand.
- Interested in a Private Play Party? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. When appropriate and safe, we will open the gym on a larger scale and resume our fabulous classes, camps, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out events!