We’re grateful that the state of Illinois is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we adhere to all health and safety regulations. We are now offering Age-appropriate Classes and Fitness Camp! We are also adding Private Playdates (additional fee) for families who wish to have a 60 or 90-minute private playtime all to themselves. Yay!
- What if I want to have a private playtime? You absolutely can! Fill out the form below and we’ll set you up for a Private Play Party! You can choose between 60 and 90 minutes of private playtime for just you and your family or guests of your choice. You will enjoy exclusive use of the entire gym, fun-filled activities, music of your choice, and 1 teacher! Private Playdates can be used for just your family, a small play group, or even as a celebration with friends! Private Playdates for 60 minutes for $109 and 90 minutes for $159. Different packages may be available upon request.
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym Classes and Camps and Private Playdates (Additional fees apply):
- Attend: On the day of your chosen Class or playdate, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum 5-10 kids in each class and 15 kids in camp. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: Parents/guardians are required to wear a mask. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well. Masks are required for children 3 and up.
- Interested in a Private Playdate? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time.