Policy and Safety Measures
Our top priority is the health and safety of you, your children and our staff. Following state rules, masks are no longer required for those in attendance. My Gym encourages you to wear them at your own discretion. In addition to this update, the following safety procedures are still in effect to keep My Gym safe and sickness free:
In addition to our already vigorous cleaning regime, the following safety procedures are currently in place to help keep My Gym safe and sickness free:
- We are running at 90% capacity for all classes and camps (this is per our parents comfortability level and not NC mandates)
- Upon entering the gym, hand washing (with soap and water) is required of every child and adult
- We ask that each child be accompanied by no more than 1 adult. We understand sometimes it's a special day and you may want others/grandparents to come too! Just give us a call or text so that we can be aware. Thank you!
- Camp drop-off and pick-up will be done outside the gym doors
- In addition to our already vigorous cleaning regime, staff will thoroughly clean before and after every My Gym Activity
- Classes and Camps must be registered for in advance via your online account
- All cleaning products are approved by the CDC and WHO (as always)
- Please understand with grace, that if you or your child arrives with a cough, sniffle or sickness of any kind, we will ask that you leave and instead, utilize our very generous makeup policy.
- “Self-Screening” at Home= it is your responsibility to self-screen. Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including but not limited to: runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, etc.
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
As regulations change, we will continue to update our requirements and will follow guidance put forward by the North Carolina governor.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to having you and your kiddos in the gym for FUN and FITNESS!