SUMMER FUN DAYS!
(Click the PDF link for full information/to complete registration forms/you can also book camps online
and bring us the paperwork on child's first camp day)
Monday mornings, Tuesday/Wednesday afternoons
We cater to busy parents with flexible scheduling and payment options. You can schedule buy now and schedule as you go!
AGES 2.5 to 9 years We will divide into age appropriate groups if necessary. Potty trained only.
***Several days are FULL; please contact us via email to check availability before booking online***
• Attend unlimited Practice & Play times (open gym) this summer at no extra cost (parent supervision required)
Help us reduce waste! Send your child with their own water bottle.
• Please make your reservations early. It is important for the quality of our program and the safety of the children that everyone is scheduled in advance, so we can staff our days accordingly.
• Must be paid in advance.
• There will be NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS.
• If you don’t show to your reserved day without letting us know you need to cancel in advance you will not be able to make up the day.
• We will have your registration in our system. You can ask us about your status at anytime.
• Any Unused and/or Unscheduled days are forfeited.
• Please use the registration page to reserve your days if you know them in advance. You have the opportunity to pay now and schedule later. Please give us at least 24 hours notice if you prefer to schedule as you go.
• Drop Off & Pick Up: Please sign in when you drop your child off and sign out when you pick them up. We always need your emergency contact number for the day. Once the music is on and the children are allowed in the gym then parents may leave.
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before event starts. Please call us if you are running more than 10 minutes late to drop your child off or pick them up. If your child is having separation issues, please talk to the staff.
• Change of Clothes: We recommend sending your child with a “just in case” change of clothes. This is essential if newly potty trained. Please label any bags/belongings that you are leaving at the gym.
• Children go barefoot in the gym.
• Snacks: We provide a light snack during each day. Or you can pack your own. No peanuts. Please let us know if your child has any food allergies or special requirements. Please send your child with a labeled waterbottle/drink.
In short, we need:
-Your child ready to have TONS OF FUN!
-A water bottle or drink with your child’s name on it
- A change of clothes for the young ones, label all belongings
-Your Health History form (see last page in pdf link) must be turned in on or before 1st day.