NEW 3-Hour Drop-Off Program!
It’s back to school time! This year is different from most, since many schools have gone virtual or are diving into hybrid learning. Closures and abridged school schedules have created an unfortunate void, as P.E., the arts, and other hands-on learning programs have been deprioritized or cut altogether.
My Gym is here to fill the void and keep kids moving, playing, and learning. Beginning 9/30/2020, we will offer a brand new program: STEAM Learn & Play! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited, and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe HERE.
About STEAM Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 3-hours of learning and fun! STEAM Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 4 through 10 that includes Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and, of course, physical exercise and fun.
- Every week features a new theme (e.g., Superheroes, Frozen Fun, Space Exploration, Ninja Training, and more). Each class throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different STEAM elements, so no two classes are alike!
- Schedule: Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 1 class per week: $180 every 4 weeks
- Need flexibility? No problem! Purchase a “STEAM Learn and Play Pass” for $53 ($63 non-members) that entitles your family to ONE (1) class. To redeem, just sign in to your account and choose an available class.
If you have any questions, simply reply to this email, call us, or send a text. We can’t wait to learn and play together!