My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Information!
As you may be aware the state of FLORIDA is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we adhere to all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to gradually add in-gym options to allow all of our esteemed families time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With this in mind, we are excited to offer My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Classes. In addition to virtual My Gym LIVE classes, we are now adding time in the actual gym with a limited number of in-gym classes and practice & play's (reduced group size). We are also adding Private Play Parties (additional fee) for families who wish to have a 30 to 90-minute private playtime all to themselves. Yay!
Information on My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym classes and Practice & Play's (For Enrolled Members Only):
We appreciate your support, and, thanks to your continued loyalty, we will be able to retain our awesome teachers! We are so excited to be able to see you and your children in person at the gym again.
- Scheduling Practice & Play's and In-Gym Classes: Using your My Gym account, log on to our website and choose up to two open 45-minute practice & play time slots per week to come into the gym! While there is no additional charge for in-gym practice & play's, space in each session is extremely limited. We cannot accept reservations made any later than 24 hours ahead of your preferred session. In-gym classes are scheduled like your My Gym Live classes.
- Tuition: Tuition for My Gym LIVE (Virtual) will revert to $48 which includes two LIVE sessions a week and on-demand content, automatically billed every four weeks.
- Tuition for In-Gym classes and Practice & Play's: Tuition is $78 for one structured age appropriate class a week including two Practice & Play's, all which is in the actual facility.
- What if I want to have a private playtime? You absolutely can! Fill out the form below and we’ll set you up for a Private Play Party! Starting at $49 for members and $54 for nonmembers, you can choose between 30, 60, and 90 minutes of private playtime for just you and your family. You will enjoy exclusive use of the entire gym, fun-filled activities, and music of your choice!
Please skip down to the Playdate and Private Play Party Rules and Policies below for more information and to see how we are ensuring everyone’s safety while at My Gym.
Information on My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym sessions (For Inactive, and New Members):
- Already a member but not currently enrolled in classes? We would love to have you back! Enroll directly through our website using your My Gym account. You can also call, text, or email us, and we’ll gladly enroll you.
- New to My Gym? Enroll today for $78 and SAVE on the membership fee! Plus, you’ll immediately be granted access to all of our extraordinary member benefits. You can enroll through our website, or you can call, text, or email us and we’ll gladly enroll you. Your first class is always free!
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym Practice & Play's (Free for enrolled members) and Private Play Parties (Additional fees apply):
- Attend: On the day of your chosen practice & play or play party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 12 children and 1 parent/guardian per child in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: For the time being, per the CDC My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym and adults will be required to as well. If you happen to forget or misplace your mask, we will have some on sale for a nominal fee.
- Interested in a Private Play Party? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Note that for those not yet comfortable with coming into the gym we will still be offering the My Gym Live classes that you know and love. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. Feel free to contact us through the usual channels if you have any questions or concerns.