My Gym Class Policies
Tuition and fees:
- All My Gym classes cost $89 per 4 weeks, except for Cardio Kids and Little Bundles, which cost $54 per 4 weeks.
- Tuition payments automatically recur every 28 days. The charge will occur at the beginning of each 4-week session. If you are subscribed to our email list, you will receive an emailed receipt when you are charged.
- Refunds and store credit can not be given for missed classes or gym closures due to holidays, weather, or other circumstances.
Missed Classes and Make-Ups
- We do not allow sick children to participate in My Gym classes. If your child has a productive cough, runny nose, fever, or rash please stay home and get better! If a child has these symptoms, the staff will discretely speak to you and see if they have been cleared by a doctor. If they have not, we may ask you to skip the remainder of the class and make up the class when your child is better.
- If you are going to miss class, please give us as much notice as possible so we know if the class is available for others to do make-ups that day.
- When you miss class, you get 6 weeks to come to a different class as a make-up! You can schedule make-ups online using your My Gym account, by phone or email, or in person at the gym. Make-ups can only be done in a class other than the one in which you're enrolled.
- If you have set a final class date, all make-ups must be scheduled by that date. Once your child is no longer enrolled, any outstanding make-ups classes are lost.
- If a class is cancelled due to holidays, inclement weather, or other circumstances, all children in that class receive a make-up that only expires upon your last day of class.
- If you need to cancel your enrollment, you can do so online:
1) Go to www.mygymbg.com and log in to your account
2) Click on 'Billing' and 'Edit'
3) Click 'Cancel Enrollment' and fill out the online form.
- We require 2 weeks' notice to cancel your current enrollment. If you have a payment scheduled in the next 2 weeks, this will be your last payment and your enrollment will stop at the end of that 4-week session. If you do not have a payment scheduled in the next 2 weeks, your enrollment will stop at the end of your current 4-week session.
- If you need to stop immediately due to injury, illness, or other emergency situations, please contact us ASAP and we can help you!