Updated September 23, 2021
As per Calgary's Bylaw 65M2021 My Gym Royal Oak will be requiring proof of vaccination for anyone over the age of 12 years old.
Proof of Vaccination Required
My Gym will be requiring proof of vaccination against COVID-19 from everyone over the age of 12 entering the facility. This means at the door before entering the facility you must provide:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of al least partial vaccination (one does + 14 days) until October 25, 2021
- Beginning October 25th we will be requiring proof of full vaccination (2 doses + 14 days)
- Proof of a negative privately-paid COVID-19 PCR rapid test (within 72 hours of visit to our facility)
- Proof of medical exemption
IMPORTANT: To download your proof of vaccination card from you MyHealth records which can be accessed through My Alberta Digital ID.
- All adults must wear a mask while in the facility
- Temperature checks at entrance (not required by AHS)
- Sanitation of facility and used equipment between each class (not required by AHS)
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the duration of your class, party, or event
Please review all policies stated above on the City of Calgary Website
See you at the red circle soon!