Hello, My Gym Family,
As we all prepare for the holiday season we want to take steps to ensure the safety of our families and our staff, so that we can all have a healthy and happy Holiday season. Since the gym has reopened we have been diligently cleaning all mats and equipment before and after classes, checking that temperatures of each person are below 100.4 degrees before entering the gym, and enforcing mask wearing and hand washing protocols. Now we are asking our My Gym Families to help us to maintain a safe environment. If you plan on traveling outside of the D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia region or hosting guest from outside of the region, we ask that you pause classes for a 10 day period. We will freeze your account at no charge to you.
Here are the CDC recommendations for traveling:
You may have been exposed to COVID-19 on your travels. You may feel well and not have any symptoms, but you can be contagious without symptoms and spread the virus to others. You and your travel companions (including children) pose a risk to your family, friends, and community for 14 days after you were exposed to the virus.
Regardless of where you traveled or what you did during your trip, take these everyday actions to protect others from getting COVID-19:
- When you are around others, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) from anyone who did not travel with you, particularly in crowded areas. It’s important to do this everywhere — both indoors and outdoors.
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when you are in shared spaces outside of your home, including when using public transportation.
- If there are people in the household who did not travel with you, wear a mask and ask everyone in the household to wear masks in shared spaces inside your home for 14 days after travel.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Watch your health: Look for symptoms of COVID-19, and take your temperature if you feel sick.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this time and if you have any questions please call/text us at (703)378-3100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Gym Chantilly