HOORAY! We're Open!
We’re grateful that the Virginia and Prince William County Health Departments have allowed businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- CAMP: Camps will run from July 8th – August 25th on every Monday and Wednesday from 11:30am-2:30pm. Book HERE.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE.
Not ready to come out and play yet? No problem. Enjoy our virtual options via Zoom:
- LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSES: Awesome instruction from your amazing My Gym teachers LIVE (not prerecorded) on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- LIVE VIRTUAL PARTIES: Easy scheduling options for a fun-filled virtual party. Contact us for availability.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy. When planning on visiting our facility, please be sure to notify us at least 24 hours ahead of time so our instructors can be prepared for your arrival. Once our instructors have confirmed that they will see you in class, you will be good to go!
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door. There will be My Gym logos on the ground outside of our facility for families to patiently wait to enter
- Upon entering, we will be taking you and your child's temperature with a no-touch thermometer. All families must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Next, head to the restroom sink (total of 2 sinks available) to wash your hands.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but to diminish the number of bodies in the facility, we ask that you drop off your little ones.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class, X's will be place around the blue circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks at all times.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults.
- Children: Children aged 3 and under are not required to wear masks. Children 5 years and older are required to wear masks.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Simply put, drop-ins are not allowed (so we may maintain proper size limits).
- Private Play Dates must be scheduled in advance. No walk-ins. Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.