NEW Policy and Safety Measures
As we begin reopening My Gym, our top priority is the heath and safety of you, your children and our staff. In addition to our already vigorous cleaning regime, we have now implemented new safety procedures to help keep My Gym safe and sickness free:
- We are running at 30% capacity for all classes and camps
- Classes will allow 1 adult per child. All other adults will be asked to stay outside the gym doors
- Camps will run with 20 kids maximum. Drop-off and pick-up will be done outside the gym doors
- Upon entering the gym and before exiting, hand washing is required of every child and adult
- Staff will thoroughly clean before, during and after every My Gym Activity
- The ball pit will remain closed
- Classes and Camps must be registered for in advance
- All cleaning products are approved by the CDC and WHO (as always)
- Please understand with grace, that if you or your child arrive with a cough, sniffle or sickness of any kind, we will ask that you leave and instead, utilize our very generous makeup policy.
- Masks are encouraged for all adults
- “Self-Screening” at Home= it is your responsibility to self-screen. Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including but not limited to: runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, chills, etc.
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
As regulations change, we will continue to update our requirements and will follow all mandates set forth by the North Carolina governor.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We look forward to having you and your kiddos back in the gym for FUN and FITNESS!