COVID-19 Safety Protocols for All Programs
Please refer to this article prior to bringing your child to My Gym. If you have any questions please call, email or text the gym. We will be following all CDC, state, and local COVID-19 guidelines that apply to our business. These safety guidelines may change over time, so please review them regularly.
Entering the Gym
- Currently preregistration is required for all activities. We no longer have capacity limits: however, we are keeping our classes and parties a bit smaller than normal for everyone's comfort.
- Adults must self-screen themselves and their children for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to the gym. Please read the CDC's Symptom's of Coronavirus web page.
- Drop-Off Programs/Independent Classes - Currently adults are permitted in the gym to watch programs from our lobby area as long as they wear masks.
- Since our customers (the kids!) are not vaccinated, we are asking our teachers and all adults to still wear masks inside at My Gym.
- Children under 2 years old should not wear masks.
- Private Play Dates & Play Date Birthday Parties at the gym - For children 2 to 3 years old, mask wearing is parent choice. Children 4 years and older must wear masks.
- Birthday Parties - Any child 3 years or older being dropped off must wear a mask. For children 2 and 3 years old with parents attending, mask wearing is parent choice. Children 4 years and older must wear masks.
- Drop-off Programs - Children must wear masks for all drop-off programs. If the program goes outside to our back green space, the children do not have to wear a mask outside.
- Adult Participation Classes - It is the adult's choice if their child wears a mask.
- Staff will follow all Massachusetts travel advisements.
- Like our customers, staff is required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift and they will not work if they can not pass the self-screen.
- The gym is cleaned daily and high touch surfaces are wiped with an organic cleaner.
- Hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content is available.
- Our Ball Pit is closed.
- Adult Participation Classes: Only one adult from a family is permitted in the facility per child participating.
- Adult Participation Classes: Siblings of participants are permitted in our lobby if their behavior is appropriate and does not impact class quality. Infants are permitted in car seats, babybjorns, or slings.