COVID-19 Safety Protocols for All Programs
Please refer to this article prior to bringing your child to My Gym. If you have any questions please call, email or text the gym. We will be following all CDC, state, and local COVID-19 guidelines that apply to our business. These safety guidelines may change over time, so please review them regularly.
Entering the Gym
- Currently preregistration is required for all activities. Our program capacity limits are slightly less than during normal times.
- Adults must self-screen themselves and their children for COVID-19 symptoms before coming to the gym. Please read the CDC's Symptom's of Coronavirus web page.
- Drop-Off Programs/Independent Classes - Currently adults are permitted in the gym to watch programs from our lobby area as long as they wear masks.
- Since our customers (the kids!) are not vaccinated, we are asking our teachers and all adults, no matter their vaccination status, to wear masks inside at My Gym.
- Children under 2 years old should not wear masks.
- Drop-off Programs - Children must wear masks for all drop-off programs.
- Adult Participation Classes - With the exception of our Mixed Ages classes, it is the adult's choice if their child wears a mask. In the Mixed Ages classes, children over 3 1/2 years old must wear masks.
- Practice & Plays - Any child 3 1/2 years or older must wear a mask. For children ages 2 to 3 1/2 years old, mask wearing is encouraged but it is parent choice.
- Birthday Parties - Any child 3 years or older being dropped off must wear a mask. For children 2 and 3 years old with parents attending, mask wearing is parent choice. Children 4 years and older must wear masks.
- All of our staff members are vaccinated.
- Staff will follow all Massachusetts travel advisements.
- Like our customers, staff is required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift and they will not work if they can not pass the self-screen.
- The gym is cleaned daily and high touch surfaces are wiped with an organic cleaner.
- Hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content is available.
- Our Ball Pit is currently closed.
- Adult Participation Classes: Only one adult from a family is permitted in the facility per child participating.
- Adult Participation Classes: Siblings of participants are permitted in our lobby if their behavior is appropriate and does not impact class quality. Siblings 4 years old or older in our lobby must wear a mask and for siblings 3 years old, masks are strongly encouraged. Infants are permitted in car seats, babybjorns, or slings.