COVID-19 Safety & Sickness Protocols for All Programs
Please refer to this article prior to bringing your child to My Gym. If you have any questions please call, email or text the gym. We will be following all CDC, state, and local COVID-19 guidelines that apply to our business. These safety guidelines may change over time, so please review them regularly.
Policies Beginning on 9/8/2022
Entering the Gym
- Preregistration is required for all activities.
- Adults must self-screen themselves and their children for COVID-19 before coming to the gym. Parents and children showing signs of sickness (fever, cough, soar throat, runny nose, loss of smell or taste, shortness of breath, etc.) may not participate. Please read the CDC's Symptom's of Coronavirus web page.
- Drop-Off Programs/Independent Classes - Currently adults are permitted in the gym to watch programs from our lobby area.
- To remain consistent with EEC and DESE guidelines, currently we are a mask optional business. As a mask optional business, we will continue to fully support our teachers, adults, and children who wish to wear masks, and specifically, for parents with children in independent classes who wish for their children to continue to wear a mask, we will support your children in mask wearing.
- Like our customers, staff is required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before each shift, and they will not work if they test positive for COVID-19.
- The gym is cleaned daily and high touch surfaces are wiped with an organic cleaner.
- Use of our hand sanitizer with 60% or greater alcohol content is available and encouraged when entering and exiting the gym.
- The fans in our HVAC system remain ON throughout each day to maximize air circulation and outside air intake.
- If a person in the gym is showing signs of sickness, they will politely be asked not to participate unless a doctor has cleared the child or adult to participate.
- Adult Participation Classes: Only one adult from a family is permitted on the gym floor per child participating. Exceptions are sometimes made in small classes.
- Adult Participation Classes: Siblings of participants are permitted in our lobby if their behavior is appropriate and does not impact class quality. Infants are permitted in car seats, babybjorns, or slings.