Enrollment Perks & Gym Rules
Updated on 9/9/2021
Haven't tried My Gym? We have a special offer for you!
- Try 2 Weeks for just $29 and enjoy all the enrollment benefits listed below.
- Find a class you like on our schedule, and book your 2 Week Trial today!
With class enrollment, you receive the following perks!
- The opportunity to schedule unlimited Practice & Plays (Open Gyms) each week. Members use their online accounts to book these. Space is not guaranteed. This fall we will have 4 Practice & Plays on our schedule! Unenrolled siblings under 8 years old may also attend Practice & Plays for $15/visit.
- The opportunity to schedule unlimited extra classes each week. Members use their online accounts to book these. Space is not guaranteed. Our class curriculum changes weekly. We remind parents that children attending the same class too many times in one week can lead to burnout.
- NOTE: Practice & Plays and Extra Classes must be booked in advance using your online account.
Please read these important gym rules...
- At My Gym, parents wear socks when on the gym floor, while children participate in bare feet in order to maintain a safe grip on smooth surfaces, such as slides, balance beams, and other equipment.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class time. Children may be allowed onto the gym floor 5 minutes before class, but this is not guaranteed. This depends on when our teachers are ready.
- In parent participation classes, only one parent is permitted to be on the gym floor per child. Additional adults may observe class from our lobby. If a class size is small, teachers may occasionally waive this rule.
- Siblings who are not enrolled in the current class are not allowed on the gym floor. Younger (infant) siblings can be on the gym floor, as long as they’re worn by the attending adult in a carrier. Infant siblings in car seats can also be safely positioned on our front counters during classes.