Hooray! We are OPEN.
We’re SO grateful that the state of Maryland is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we all adhere to all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed families time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes. With this change, these are some of the new offerings coming your way. We are still running our outside classes and virtual classes.
1. We are excited to begin offering In-Gym Structured Playdates (For Enrolled Members)
- What is a Playdate? Very small groups of enrolled members will enjoy structured class elements (teachers will not be spotting skills at this time) and a chance to play in the gym.
- Scheduling Playdates: Using your My Gym account, log onto our website and choose two open 30-minute playdate time slots per week! If you would prefer, you are permitted to book two outdoor classes or one outside and one inside class per week. While there is no additional charge for in-gym playdates, space in each playdate is extremely limited. We cannot accept reservations made any later than 4 hours ahead of your preferred playdate.
- Tuition: $85 automatically billed every four weeks.
- Directions for Booking a Drop In Class:
2. We are also adding Private Play Sessions for families who wish to have a 30 to 90-minute private playtime all to themselves. Fill out the form below and we'll set you up for a Private Playdate starting at $59 for members and $69 for nonmembers, you can choose between 30, 60, and 90 minutes of private playtime for just you and your family/friends. You will enjoy exclusive use of the entire gym, fun-filled activities, and music of your choice!
3. We are starting Independent Classes including Ninja Training and Mighty Mites! If you are interested in another class offering please let us know!
Rules and Policies for Attending inside activities:
Attend: On the day of your chosen playdate, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning in between playgroups and giving the previous group time to exit.
GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes in your car before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting. We are asking that everyone wait in their car to avoid bottlenecks at the door.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a limited number of children and parents/guardians in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: Per state regulations, we are asking adults and children ages five and up to wear masks inside of the gym. Masks are encouraged, but not required for children under five. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks.
- New Waiver: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self screen prior to coming to playdates. On the day of the class, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please email us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- Water: We are asking that all participants bring their own water bottles.
- Upon entering the gym we are requiring participants to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer provided in our sanitizing stations. In addition, anyone entering the gym will have their temperature checked.
- Interested in a Private Play Party? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request.
Information on My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates (For Frozen, Inactive, and New Members):
- Already a member but not currently enrolled in classes? We would love to have you back! Enroll in My Gym LIVE Plus In-Gym Playdates directly through our website using your My Gym account. You can also call, text, or email us, and we’ll gladly enroll you.
- New to My Gym? Enroll today for $85 and we’ll waive the membership fee! Plus, you’ll immediately be granted access to all of our extraordinary member benefits. You can enroll through our website, or you can call, text, or email us and we’ll gladly enroll you.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. When appropriate and safe, we will open the gym on a larger scale and resume our fabulous classes, camps, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out events!