Join us for some OUTDOOR FUN!
We are currently holding fun-filled weekly classes in the grassy area across from KD Medical and Arabesque Dance Studio! This outdoor setting will enable us to provide a great program while keeping distancing requirements in place.
Safety Guidelines: PLEASE READ
- Classes will be limited to seven children in our parent participation classes.
- Independent classes will be limited to seven children per class.
- Due to limited space, please let us know if you are unable to attend. Make ups will be honored with advance notice that you will miss class.
- You may enroll in our outdoor classes.
- There will be no cross sharing of items.
- Please bring your own yoga mat/blanket and a filled water bottle.
- Teachers will not be directly spotting children during class.
- We are asking that potty breaks are done prior to coming to class. If there is a bathroom emergency you are permitted to enter the gym and come directly out. Otherwise, nobody will be allowed inside of the gym.
- In the event of inclement weather, parents will be notified via email or text of class cancellation and rescheduling.
- All enrollments, liability waivers, and check-ins for the class must be done online from our website. YOU MAY NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR CLASS.
We will be holding class in the grassy area across from KD Medical and Arabesque Dance Studio.
Call, text, or email with any questions. See you soon!