Current Safety Policies for Indoor Activities
Rules and Policies for attending activities inside of the gym:
Attend: On the day of your chosen activity, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning in between groups and giving the previous group time to exit.
GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes in your car before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting. We are asking that everyone wait in their car to avoid bottlenecks at the door.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a very limited number of children in the gym at a time. Our low numbers include parents. We ask that only one parent attend. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: Adults and children ages five and up are required to wear masks inside of the gym. Masks are encouraged for children 3 and up. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks.
- New Waiver: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self screen prior to coming to playdates. On the day of the class, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please email us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- Water: We are asking that all participants bring their own water bottles.
- Upon entering the gym we are requiring participants to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer provided in our sanitizing stations. In addition, we will do a temperature check of anyone entering the gym.