How My Gym Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
You decide! There are two tiers to choose from.
- Tier 1: Your tuition includes one structured class per week and unlimited Practice & Play programs (parent supervised open play) for the price of $139 (30% off siblings).
- Tier 2: Come as often as you would like. For a $40 class upgrade to Tier 1 you will receive unlimited classes and Practice and Plays.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience you have complete control over your online account. You can use it to enroll, book unlimited or make up classes, cancelations, everything!
- My Gym is an auto enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto enrolled into a home class. You will have a reserved spot in this class each week. This is a continuous billing every 4-weeks.
- If life happens and you need to cancel your membership it's easy. Please make sure to plan in advance we do not offer refunds. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
- We offer a one-time courtesy freeze on member accounts for up to 4 weeks. This will save your spot in class. Class will automatically resume along with recurring billing.
Any other booking rules
- Going to be absent? Members are required to mark themselves absent in advance using our online system. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do I book a Practice and Play, make up or unlimited classes?
- All classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates.
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased upon arrival.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymcolumbiamd to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Columbia