Know Before You Go
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym :
- Attend: On the day of your chosen class, play, or party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
Social Spacing: For our classes we are limiting numbers so we ask that you do not just drop in, and for parties you are restricted by the package you choose. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: We follow the city of Columbus' mandates on this and currently we are only asking non-vaccinated individuals to wear masks but we welcome masks for any who feel more comfortable that way.
- Adults and children must sanitize hands upon entrance and exit. Only Children with a reservation for each time will be allowed to enter class. Please maintain social distancing.
- Parents and guardians must check the temperatures of their children daily before coming to My Gym.
- Service will be refused without refund if any participants show any signs of illness. If your child shows any signs, please do not come to the gym and take any necessary health measures.
- MUST be booked in advance. Walk ins will NOT be accepted.
- Our ball pit is opened and is sprayed between all groups of activities and is also completely emptied once a week to be individually washed. We have discontinued the use of all fabric items as well as any other items that can not be properly sanitized.
- We will be conducting a full clean of all surfaces in between each class, camp, and party. We will also be maintaining proper hand washing and hygiene as per the CDC guidelines during the duration of the gym time.