My Gym's Action Plan (COVID SAFE)
MY GYM ACTION PLAN (COVID SAFE) TEMPORARILY CLOSED due to Covid - Email us at email@example.com for our awesome LIVE CLASSES!
MY GYM ACTION PLAN (COVID SAFE)
TEMPORARILY CLOSED due to Covid - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our awesome LIVE CLASSES!
What you need to know about your session (your = you and your little one):
- Upon arrival you must check in using the NHS track and trace mobile app
- You must book into a session prior to arrival, you will not be granted access to any other session than your chosen slot.
- Only one grown up per child please :)
- Class sizes have been reduced, and groups will remain as consistent as possible.
- You can book into your Make up classes by logging into "My Account" on our website.
- Practice & Play Sessions have been paused during the lockdown.
- You must arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your session
- You may be asked to wait outside whilst we finish cleaning (please only enter when GO sign is displayed)
- You are asked to leave swiftly to enable us to clean before the next group
- Upon entering the facility, we ask that you go to a waiting bay until you are called into your class (these steps are to ensure social distancing)
- Please do not bring any unneeded items into the facility, all items including buggies must be kept in the waiting bays at your own risk
- Any valuables must remain on your person
- No items permitted to be left on the floor in the Gym
- You must perform a self-assessment health check prior to arriving at the facility
- Your temperature will be taken prior to entry into the Gym
- You must sanitize your hands prior to entry and every 20 minutes throughout the session (increased hand sanitizer stations have been introduced throughout the facility)
- You will be asked to sign our new Waivers prior to entering the facility (this will only need to be done before your first visit)
- Kids are requested to bring a clearly labelled water bottle
- Teachers will not be spotting kids at the moment, and will be practicing social distancing throughout the session
- All sessions will be run with 1 teacher only
- Teachers will be wearing masks or visors
- Teachers will be wearing a microphone
- Some items, such as the ball pit will remain closed. We have also removed most furniture from the reception area to avoid lots of touch points
- We have divided the reception into waiting squares to encourage social distancing, please encourage your kids to remain in these waiting squares
- We have increased the gap in-between classes in order to prevent classes from mixing, to reduce bottle neck in reception area, and to allow for enough time to clean
- All administration questions are encouraged to be made via email, phone call, or booked (in person) appointment
- Disinfectant wipes are available in the gym for visitors to wipe down equipment
- Touch points will be reduced, i.e doors will be propped open so that visitors do not need to touch them upon entering
- Small equipment will be reduced, and will only be used by one person per class, and will be cleaned afterwards
Cleaning, transmission & ventilation
- Gym, equipment, mats etc are sanitized between each sessions
- Deep cleaning occurs every evening
- Class sizes have been reduced to adhere to 1 person per 100 sq ft
- Increased Ventilation via our ventilation system
- Windows and doors will be kept open where possible
- All activities will occur side to side or back to front not face to face
- Teachers will wear masks or visors
- Adults are must wear a mask upon entering our facility.
- Only 1 adults allowed in session per child
- Music will be low enough for a conversation without having to raise voices
- Teachers will refrain from singing or raising their voice with the use of a microphone
- Visitors are asked to bring as few items into the facility as possible, they will not be allowed to bring any loose items onto the gym floor, these must be kept in the waiting bays at your own risk
- Staff have their temperatures taken prior to their shift, they have to complete the self assessment health check, and they change into their uniform onsite
- Where possible staff will be consistent with groups
Please emails us at email@example.com if you have any comments or concerns as we are diligently trying to provide all of our members with the latest updates we receive from the government. Please note that we will not issue any refunds if you decide to book any of our services or events. However, we are happy to modify and accommodate by rebooking any events due to social distancing restrictions to the best of our ability. Thank you for you continued support and cooperation- My Gym Battersea