Enrolment Information, Policies & Procedures
Thank you for choosing My Gym
FAQ about signing up to classes online.
Q: I've provided my account details & submitted the class form
- Great! We will take £62 from your account, book you into the class and send you a confirmation email
- In the unlikely event that there is no longer space in this class, we will contact you to choose an alternative class or to add you to the waiting list, we will NOT take any payments before speaking with you
Q: What is the class tuition, and how does it work?
- Tuition is £62 every 4 weeks, this is a recurring payment and payment is taken via Direct Debit
- This includes 1 class a week, plus unlimited Practice & Play Sessions (which are on the timetable)
- If you miss your scheduled class, you can come to an alternative class called a make up class, this is booked through your online account, it can not be tagged on to the end of a billing cycle, it is in additional to your normal class. These don't expire so can be used at any time whilst you are enroled.
Q: I've chosen the unlimited option, for just £6 extra a week
Great! We will take £78 from your account, book you into your #1 choice class, and you can use your online account to come to any other age appropriate class
You will not receive make up classes for missed classes as you are on the unlimited package you can come to any class you wish (provided you pre book and there is space in the class)
You will be booked into 1 set class a week, you will then be able to book into any additional classes and practice and play sessions 1 week in advance via your online account.
Q: What is the Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and there is a 4-week cancellation policy
Q: I have a sibling, do you have sibling discount
Yes, siblings would be counted as 2 sessions
Q: What is your COVID Policy
- We take your health & safety very seriously, we have strict procedures in place, importantly masks are mandatory for adults and our class sizes have been restricted. Please see our COVID Action Plan for more detail.