Have fun at work! Join our team!
My Gym Children’s Fitness Centre is looking to grow its team of teachers!
We’re seeking out someone who has a passion for fitness, really likes kids, and loves to be part of a tight-knit team that works closely with children and families. A job at My Gym goes beyond just teaching “Mommy and Me” programs and gymnastics / fitness classes; it is one where you build relationships and get to invest in the youth of our community! This is truly a rewarding job where there is opportunity for growth and you find inspiration and genuine appreciation on a daily basis.
Are you someone who…
- Loves working with children
- Is a “people person”
- Is great at working in collaboration with other people in a fun and supportive environment
- Sporty and fit
- Is patient, responsible, outgoing, and has an upbeat personality
- Fluent in English
- Capable of doing some administrative tasks
- Can work one day on the weekend if necessary
- Is willing to really grow with us (and the kids!) and can commit to at least a year of employment
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, you may be the right person for us and My Gym may be just the right job for you! As a teacher, you’ll be working with children ranging from 4 months to 12 years of age; teaching programs that incorporate beginning gymnastics skills, sports, games, movement, songs, and a variety of other unique and exciting activities in a positive, noncompetitive fun environment.
To learn more about what we do at My Gym, visit us at www.mygym.com/denhaag.
Initial contract: 6 months
Apply via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org