New Normal Policies
New Normal, New Policies
We are very excited to be open for Classes and Birthday Parties! Below are some new policies and precautions that have put in place to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Attending The Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperature and be sure you are symptom-free of any illness.
- Attend: On the day of your class please show up to the gym no earlier than 3-5 minutes ahead of the start time and wait until the GREEN GO sign has been posted on the door. We ask that you try to minimize your time in the lobby area. Only ONE adult per child is allowed at the gym and in class. Siblings are not allowed on the gym floor or in the lobby area during class. Infants may be permitted if in a carseat carrier or wearable carrier. Parents with kiddos in drop off classes (Mighty Mites & Gymnastics) will drop off their children at the door and say their goodbyes. We appreciate your understanding.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 18 children in the gym. This is well below the state's recommendation of 50% occupancy. Where applicable, spots will be placed around the gym for the kids to sit or stand on while keeping distance. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your child’s personal space). For the foreseeable future, the ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor.
- Masks: Masks are optional for adults and kiddos. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well as pre-screening ourselves before all shifts.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness, in general, will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom-free.
- Walk-ins: Any child entering the gym must be registered in advance. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Cleaning: The entire gym will be cleaned with electrostatic cleaners and approved disinfectant before and after every session.
We know some of these policies are tough but many are required by the state and we only have the health and safety of our members and staff in mind.