New Normal Policies
New Normal, New Policies
We are very excited to be open for Classes and Birthday Parties! Below are some new policies and precautions that have put in place to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Attending The Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperature and be sure you are symptom-free of any illness.
- Attend: On the day of your class please show up to the gym no earlier than 3-5 minutes ahead of the start time. We ask that you try to minimize your time in the lobby area before and after class. Siblings who are not currently enrolled are not allowed on the gym floor during class. Infants may be permitted if in a cars seat carrier or wearable carrier. We appreciate your understanding.
- Masks: Masks are optional for adults and kiddos.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness, in general, will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom-free.
- Walk-ins: Any child entering the gym must be registered in advance. Sorry, no exceptions.
The health and safety of our families and staff are our top priority! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions!