How Your My Gym Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Tuition includes unlimited classes per week. To allow availability to all members, you can have up to 5 classes reserved in your online account at one time. Here’s how this works:
- You are automatically enrolled in a “home class” each week (Example: Tuesday at 9.15 AM). This counts as one class.
- After you have attended a class, you can hop online the next day to book another.
- Your tuition also includes unlimited Practice and Play programs (parent supervised open play).
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is a recurring billing. After your initial enrollment, you’ll be auto-billed every 4 weeks until you choose to cancel. Our tuition rate is $139 for one child and $125 for your second child (if applicable).
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily in your online account. Cancellations should be emailed or done online and not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
- All classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourself absent online. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our Mixed Ages Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymdowningtown to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Downingtown