HOORAY! We're Open! Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- CAMP: No camps currently running
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! We promise that this is the best party in town! Book HERE.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program.
- Next, head to the restroom to wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer in the lobby.
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space) as well as before and after each class.
- My Gym Staff: Masks are required if not vaccinated
- Adults: Masks are recommended if not vaccinated
- Children: Masks are not required
- Please know that you and/or your child/ren are always welcome to wear a mask at any time throughout their experience
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance.