Health, Safety, and MORE!
We’re grateful that the Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we are meeting and exceeding all health and safety regulations with class sizes at 10 children or less with no more than 1 adult per child!
We are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Check out our fun-filled schedule here.
- PRESCHOOL PREP: Prep runs every Tuesday 1-3 pm or Wednesday from 9:15-11:15 am for children 2-5 years old.
- PRIVATE PLAY DATES/ MOM'S GROUPS: Contact us for availability! Play Dates can be scheduled for up to 5 children Friday all day and Sunday afternoons!
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We can hold parties on Friday or Sunday afternoons and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town!
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math): Our project-based, supplemental learning program runs Tuesdays 9 am - 12 pm or Wednesdays 1-4 pm for children 4-9 years old. Register now!
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, we will your temperature with a “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Next, head to the restroom to wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer on the counter.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs must be dropped off. There will be no waiting in the lobby or siblings in the lobby.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards, significantly less than half capacity.
- During class X's are placed around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- We’ll be cleaning before and after your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: We wear masks at all times.
- Adults: Masks are required.
- Children: Masks are highly encouraged for children over the age of 2.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Unlimited Classes: Must schedule in advance. No drop-ins. Sorry, no exceptions.