Rules and Guidelines NOW for My Gym
Rules and Policies for attending activities inside the gym:
Attend: On the day of your chosen activity, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning in between groups and giving the previous group time to exit.
GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes in your car before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting. We are asking that everyone wait in their car to avoid bottlenecks at the door.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 7 children and 7 parents or guardians in the gym at a time. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: Per the CDC, we are asking adults to wear masks and children ages 3 and up are required to wear masks inside of the gym. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks.
- New Waiver: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self screen prior to coming to playdates. On the day of the class, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please email us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- Water: We are asking that all participants bring their own water bottles.
- Upon entering the gym we are requiring participants to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer provided in our sanitizing stations. In addition, anyone entering the gym will have their temperature checked.
Safety Guidelines for Outside Classes
- Classes will be limited to seven children in our parent participation classes to keep the class under 15 people.
- Independent classes will be limited to six-eight children per class.
- Due to limited space, please let us know if you will not be attending class.
- You may enroll in our outside classes. If these classes are popular we will add more to the schedule.
- Children will be spaced six feet apart.
- There will be no cross sharing of items.
- Please bring your own yoga mat/blanket and a filled water bottle.
- Teachers will not be directly spotting children during class.
- Parents/Chaperones of children in independent classes must remain within view as there will be only one teacher in each class.
- We are asking that potty breaks are done prior to coming to class. If there is a bathroom emergency you are permitted to enter the gym and come directly out. Otherwise, nobody will be allowed inside of the gym.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
- We are asking adults to wear masks at the beginning and end of class. Once we are socially distanced our teacher will take off their mask to teach the class. Children are not required to wear a mask.
- In the event of inclement weather parents will be notified via text of class cancellation and rescheduling.
- All enrollments, liability waivers, and check-ins for the class must be done online from our website to limit in person contact. YOU MAY NOT JUST SHOW UP FOR CLASS.