Safety Policies for Indoor Activities
Rules and Policies for Attending Indoor Activities:
Attend: On the day of your chosen activity, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning in between groups and giving the previous group time to exit.
GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes in your car before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting. We are asking that everyone wait in their car to avoid bottlenecks at the door.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a limited number in the gym at a time for classes. Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space) and we will sanitize in between groups. We are asking that families limit chaperones to one per child. In independent classes, you may be asked to drop off and wait in your car depending on enrollment. Our normal sibling rules apply.
- Masks: Per Maryland guidelines, we are asking adults and children three and older to wear masks inside of the gym. We are encouraging 2 years and up to wear masks as well. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks during all indoor activities.
- New Waiver: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self-screen prior to coming to classes. On the day of the class, please self-screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please email us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- Water: We are asking that all participants bring their own water bottles.
- Upon entering the gym we are requiring participants to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer provided in our sanitizing stations. In addition, we will have a temperature check for anyone entering the gym.
- For your families safety, we have had a UV light system installed into our HVAC system to purify the air and kill bacteria, mold, viruses, and allergens in the air.