How My Gym Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Tuition includes your weekly reserved home class (Wednesdays at 9:05am for example) plus you may schedule and attend other age-appropriate gym classes and Practice & Plays as you like.
- To allow availability to all members, you can schedule one unlimited class and one Practice and Play at a time via your online account. The system resets at midnight of the day your unlimited class or Practice & Play and then you will be able to schedule another.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks on the day of your home class at our tuition rate of $129 for one child. Additional children receive a 20% sibling discount.
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
- All payments made to My Gym are nonrefundable as payment is reserving your space in our programs. All programs have limited capacity.
Preschool Prep Policies
- Preschool Prep is a special drop off program separate from our gym classes. It is for children ages 3 to 5, potty trained and who can separate from their grownups. Tuition is $199 for one Preschool Prep class per week. Additional days receive a 20% discount. Preschool Prep comes with the ability to schedule unlimited classes in our regular gym classes and Practice & Plays.
- You will be billed every 4 weeks on a recurring schedule until you decide to cancel.
- We understand sometimes you may have to miss class for sickness or a planned trip. And sometimes we are closed for major holidays or inclement weather. What sets us apart from other programs is you have access to regular gym classes and Practice & Plays to make up missed classes. By receiving unlimited access to the other classes you have the most flexibility to make the days up on your schedule.
- We do not push payments for these programs as your payment saves your spot in class and space is extremely limited.
- If you know you will be missing class for 3 to 8 weeks due to an extended vacation or medical reason, we do offer a freeze. We will not be able to guarantee your spot in class if the class if full, but can find another time that works for you or add you to the waitlist.
Any other booking rules?
- All classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourself absent online. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place. Simply schedule an unlimited class via your online account as a makeup. Makeups are a benefit of enrollment, not an extension, so all makeup classes MUST be completed prior to your last class should you need to cancel your membership.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates.
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
- You can freeze your membership at any time if you are planning on being away for 3 to 8 weeks. You may do this via your online account. You will not be billed for tuition during your freeze period and we will do our best to hold your spot in the class you were enrolled in for you to continue when you come back. However, if it is a full class, someone may enroll in your place and you may either choose another class day and time or be placed on the waiting list to get back in.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased for $2 upon arrival.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymhappyvalley to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
To learn more about My Gym's amazing classes and programs please call, text, or email any time!
Our phone number is (503) 974-9227
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Happy Valley