Read About our New In Gym Policies
We’re grateful that the state of Nevada is allowing businesses like ours to reopen as long as we adhere to all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed families time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
Rules and Policies for Attending Classes:
- Before Attending: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperature and be sure you are symptom free of any illness.
- Attend: On the day of your chosen class, show up to the gym no earlier than 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them to an open areas of the gym if they want to play in the same space as another child. During circle time, please sit on one of the X's placed around the circle.
- Masks: For the time being, per the Governors orders, any adult or child 10 or older is required to wear a mask. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well as pre-screening ourselves before all shifts.
- Siblings: Only children enrolled in the class will be allowed in the gym to play.
- Guests: Please refrain from bringing extra guests to observe classes. We will be monitoring the amount of people in our lobby area and will ask some guest to wait outside should it become too full.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in the gym again. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time.