Top 6 Reasons Parents LOVE Summer at My Gym
We blinked, and now it’s almost summertime. How did that happen! If you’re looking for ways to keep your child up, active, and having fun throughout summer, we’ve got the answer!
Here are the top 6 reasons parents LOVE My Gym classes and camps:
1. It’s a blast! – My Gym is filled with giggles, memories, and fun! We aren’t sure who loves camp and classes more, the kids, the parents, or the teachers. Okay, maybe all of the above. :)
2. Fresh, new gym setup and curriculum every week – There’s always something new and exciting for children to practice and explore. Children challenge themselves to be brave, adventurous, and confident.
3. Variety of class options – Children from 4 months through 10 years of age have engaging and inspiring age-appropriate classes waiting for them at My Gym. And did we mention we have sibling discounts too? The cherry on top!
4. Caring, high-energy teachers – Parents feel confident their children are in loving hands and learning in a safe, stimulating environment. The teachers make all children feel special as they encourage and help them progress through the program, each at his or her own pace.
5. Lifelong friendships created – My Gym kids have so much fun as they interact with their peers and develop new social skills, all while building strength, coordination, and self-esteem.
6. Moments that Matter – We celebrate all the little moments and milestones in your child’s life. Kids and parents alike can feel the encouragement, positivity, and FUN in each and every visit.
Come make memories with us! Find out for yourself what makes My Gym an unimaginable place!