How Your Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Tuition includes 1 structured class per week. Add Unlimited classes for only $25 more!
- Your tuition also includes Unlimited Practice and Play programs (parent supervised open play) per week. Sign-ups are not required in advance.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $84 for one child. Additional military and sibling discounts available, let us know so we can update your account!
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account, in-person, by calling/texting (801)614-0123 or emailing email@example.com.
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work?
- All make-up classes must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear online.
- You have 6 months from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class before it is forfeited and drops off your account. Make-ups must be used by the enrolled child and are not transferable between siblings.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant while your enrolled child participates. If you would like to enroll 2 or more children in the same class, try our 5 & Under Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot, and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased upon arrival for $3.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymlayton to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Layton