How does My Gym work?
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
- Tuition includes one structured class per week. Add Unlimited classes for only $25 more!
- Your tuition also includes Unlimited Practice and Plays (parent-supervised open play) per week. Sign-ups are not required in advance. We offer four per week during the school year and three per week during the Summer.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $97 for one child. Additional military and sibling discounts are available, let us know so we can update your account!
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your little ones to age 10! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so on your online account, in person, by calling/texting (801)614-0123.
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Please take a moment to mark yourselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work?
- All make-up classes must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear online.
- You have six months from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class before it is forfeited and dropped off your account. Make-ups must be used by the enrolled child and are not transferable between siblings.
- Make-up classes cannot be exchanged for other My Gym services such as camps or PNOs.
- Make-up classes are not offered for our Preschool or STEAM program.
- Siblings: Other than infants, siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless enrolled in the proper age-appropriate class. You’re welcome to wear a hands-free carrier while your enrolled child participates. If you want to enroll two or more children in the same class, try our 5 & Under Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know if you will not attend class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot, and parents are required to wear socks. If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased upon arrival for $3.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for supervising their children during parent participation classes and in Practice and Plays. Always be within arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use #mygymlayton to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Layton