Can't commit to a weekly class? Try a My Gym Class Card!
We get it - with our busy schedules, it's sometimes difficult to commit to a weekly class. My Gym offers the My Gym Class Card as an alternative to our standard class enrollment. With class cards, you can book classes at the time that works for you – when it works for you. You can even share your class passes between siblings.
How does it work?
1. Determine the number of Classes or Practice & Plays you would like to purchase. The more you buy, the more you save.
5 Class Pass - $115
10 Class Pass - $215
15 Class Pass - $300
Practice & Play 5 Pack - $40
2. Call or email us to reserve your spot in advance of the class.
3. We’ll manage the passes for you so you never have to remember to bring it with you.
The Fine Print:
- Please call or email to reserve your class spot in advance. We may not be able to accommodate drop-ins.
- You must check-in with a My Gym teacher when using for Practice & Play.
- Class Cards may not be redeemed for cash, merchandise or partial credit and are non-refundable.
- Only valid at My Gym Lionville or My Gym Springfield.
- Lifetime Family Registration Fee required for new members.
Interested in finding out more about our Class Card? Call us or fill out the form below and we will contact you to answer any questions or to confirm your purchase!