Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
We are following all CDC and government guidelines to ensure the continued safety of our students, families, and teachers. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning!
- Anyone entering the gym is required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering and when exiting the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area.
- We will be temporarily closing the ball pit.
Self-Screening at Home
Before you join the fun at My Gym, please ensure the following is true for all members of your household:
- Yes/No: Temperature below 100.4 (CDC guideline)
- Yes/No: No signs of illness, including runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills
- Yes/No: No known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case
It is your responsibility to self-screen. If you answer “no” to any item on the list, please do not come to the gym, and let us know you are staying at home. That will also allow us to let another child attend in your spot.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. You can reach us by phone or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.