Now open! Read our policies here.
Greetings from My Gym Maple Ridge! As many of you know, the Province of BC has now allowed businesses like ours to reopen. Our plan is to do so safely and responsibly through the soft reopening options outlined below. Please know, in everything we do, we will be following Work Safe and Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our students, families, and teachers. Please review our safety measures HERE.
Our goal is to make sure that everyone is safe, comfortable, and able to do what works best for their family at this time! In order to meet everyone’s needs, while maintaining social distancing and following safety protocols, you will have the following options starting Monday, November 23rd, 2020:
- IN-GYM classes are for you! My Gym classes are back but, for a while, they will look different. We will be adhering to smaller group sizes and modified class structure.
- Currently, no makes will be able to be scheduled until December 4th.
- For now, enrolment includes unlimited LIVE virtual classes and one IN-GYM Class each week.
- Froze or cancelled your My Gym classes? Just let us know and we'll unfreeze or reactivate your account so you can join the in-gym and virtual fun!
- Not a My Gym member (yet)? Email us at mapleridge@MyGym.com or text/call us at (604) 465-1329 and we will waive the $75 registration fee when you enroll.
- Sorry, no walk-ins at this time. Please register in advance as space is limited.
NOTE: Teachers will be leading activities and cleaning throughout class time. Also, a staff member will be cleaning and sanitizing equipment during class, and older students will be sanitizing their hands between stations. Before attending, please read about our policies for IN-GYM Classes HERE.
2. Ready, but not quite ready?
- Book a “Private Play Party.” For a separate fee, you can schedule a 60 minute private gym time for your family! Call or email for more details.
- Currently enrolled members can also do a private one on one class in lieu of group classes! Text us today for more information!
3. Not quite ready to be in a public setting?
- We will still be offering our unlimited My Gym LIVE virtual classes via Zoom.
- Contact us for more information if you are not currently enrolled.
We are following the latest guidelines placed on businesses. We appreciate your continued patience and support!