Safety, Cleaning & Self-Screening
Safety and Cleaning at My Gym
My Gym is dedicated to providing a safe and nurturing environment for all of our families. We follow strict guidelines to ensure the continued safety of our students, families, and teachers. If you or your little ones show any signs of illness such as fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or chills, even if you believe it to be seasonal allergies, it’s best to stay home. We appreciate your consideration, as do all our families.
- When we aren’t teaching, we’re cleaning! We clean and disinfect all surfaces in the gym every day. Between classes, we clean any used equipment, toys, mats, and surfaces.
- As an extra layer of caution, you will also see us cleaning frequently-touched surfaces during our programs.
- Anyone entering the gym is encouraged to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the gym.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entry/exit to the play area.
Other things to know
• The water fountain is available for bottle refill only.
• We ask that parents try to keep to limit the number of personal belongings brought into the gym; of course, diaper bags and purses are fine.
• Prepare your child with our new procedures so there are no surprises.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for your family. If you have any questions, please let us know! You can reach us by phone, text, or email with thoughts, concerns, compliments, or questions.