Enrollment Perks & Gym Rules
Updated on 9/22/2021
Haven't tried My Gym? We have a special offer for you!
- Try 2 Weeks for just $29 and enjoy all the enrollment benefits listed below.
- Find a class you like on our schedule, and book your 2 Week Trial today!
With class enrollment, you receive the following perks!
- The opportunity to schedule one Practice & Play (Open Gym) at a time. Space may be limited and is not guaranteed. Once the date of your schedule Practice & Play has passed, you can schedule another one.
- The opportunity to schedule one extra class at a time. Booking another extra class becomes available after the date of you're previously scheduled extra class. Space can be limited and is not guaranteed.
- NOTE: Practice & Plays and Extra Classes must be booked using your online account.
Please read these important gym rules...
- At My Gym, parents wear socks when on the gym floor, while children participate in bare feet in order to maintain a safe grip on smooth surfaces, such as slides, balance beams, and other equipment.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class time. Children may be allowed onto the gym floor 5 minutes before class, but this is not guaranteed. This depends on when our teachers are ready.
- In parent participation classes, only one parent is permitted to be on the gym floor per child. Additional adults may observe class from our lobby. If a class size is small, teachers may occasionally waive this rule.
- Siblings who are not enrolled in the current class are not allowed on the gym floor. Younger (infant) siblings can be on the gym floor, as long as they’re worn by the attending adult in a carrier. Infant siblings in car seats can also be safely positioned on our front counters during classes.