Policies and FAQ
Each child that takes a class at My Gym is required to be a member which is universal across all My Gyms, lasts a lifetime, and good for your entire family. It enables your priority class enrollment, $25 discount for booking any birthday party package and discounts to events, which are open to both members and non-members. The one-time fee is $75.
My Gym Classes Policies and FAQ:
My Gym class enrollments run on a 4-week recurring payment. To ensure that the appropriate number of trained staffs are available, we do not operate as a drop-in program.
As of January 01, 2019: We are introducing 2 tuition tiers:
Regular enrollment: Tuition for this basic package is $88.00 for all classes. This package includes one class and one bonus Practice and Play session per week.
Unlimited enrollment: Tuition for this package is $125 for all classes. This package includes unlimited class and Practice & Play sessions per week.
Enrollment Flexibility and Recurring Billing
Your child(ren) will remain continually enrolled at My Gym and payments continue automatically every four (4) weeks/28 days until a written request via email (email@example.com) to cancel is submitted to My Gym with a minimum of four (4) weeks/28 days’ notice, the member will be responsible for one final payment on the next scheduled date based on the last class date. This agreement will terminate after the last scheduled class.
The Automatic Payment Plan is based on a 4-week payment cycle and includes one (1) structured class and one (1) Practice and Play per week.
- The minimum enrollment period at My Gym is Twelve (12) consecutive weeks.
- Any and all requests to switch classes, schedule makeup classes or cancel classes must be received in writing. Verbal requests will not be accepted.
- Once a cancellation request has been received, My Gym will confirm the final class date, final payment amount and final payment date.
- Cancellation is the sole responsibility of the Parent/Guardian/Billing Contact. Non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. Refunds or credits will not be issued for unattended classes.
To be eligible for make-up class members must inform the Gym of an absence a minimum of 2 hours in advance. If you miss a class, you may schedule a make-up in a class other than your "home" class and within 28 days but prior to final class date (if applicable). For make-ups, you can attend any age appropriate class that has spots available. In order to reserve a spot in a class for a make-up, all you need to do is book it online or call/ email us and let us know the day and time of the class you wish to attend. We ask that you schedule all make-ups at least 24 hours in advance. Should you not show up for your scheduled make-up without letting us know (up to 2 hours before class), you will lose that make-up.
Practice & Play
Class tuition and paid membership allow you to bring a currently enrolled child free of charge to one Practice & Play class listed on the schedule. Each week, beginning on Sundays at midnight, you must sign up online for the Practice & Play you would like to attend. During Practice & Play, children have unstructured play time, as well as skill stations and adventures set up by their teachers.
Siblings of "enrolled members" can attend the Practice and Plays with a $8.5 (+HST) fee. Pay for 9 visits and your 10th visit will be FREE.
Are Siblings allowed on the gym floor?
We understand that at times younger or older siblings may have time off from school and need to come to the gym during class. We do not allow siblings on the gym floor. The only exception to this rule is a younger sibling in an infant carrier (Example: Backpack, front carrier or Baby Bjorn). This child must stay in the infant carrier for the entirety of the class. You are more than welcome to bring some toys, games, or coloring books for older siblings to play in the lobby during class. We appreciate all our members understanding of this as a matter to ensure that all our classes which are private are safe and fun for all.
My Gym Camps Policies and FAQ:
- Children must be potty trained to attend to attend camps.
- Please pack two nut-free snacks and a nut-free lunch for a full day camp.
- For half day camps please bring a nut-free snack and a nut-free lunch. Lunch time is at 12:15 pm.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle for your child
- Children must be at least 4 years old by December 31, 2019
- Camps will run with a minimum of 6 enrolled kids.
- In case of cancellation by My Gym a refund for the camp will be issued by cheque or electronic.
- All sales are final and non-transferable/ non-refundable. Minimum five business day notice is required should your child not be able to attend their camp to receive a credit to your My Gym account with the camp cost with exception to a $10 processing fee.
Staying Healthy/Illness Policy:
To prevent the spread of illnesses, we ask that you please keep your children home if they have exhibited any of the following in the past 24 hours:
- Excessive cough
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Eye/Skin infection
- Head lice
- Rash of any kind
- Any symptoms of childhood illness (i.e. measles, mumps, chicken pox, etc.)
Any children who enter our facility exhibiting any of these symptoms (even if you feel they are no longer ill) may be asked to leave and schedule a make-up class. This makes for an uncomfortable situation for both the parent and our staff (as well as a disappointing one for your child). Please adhere to the Illness Policy so we can avoid uncomfortable situations during class. If you are asked to leave, please understand that this does not mean we do not want your child in class – we just want to keep everyone healthy. Make-up classes will be given for absence due to illness subject to the Make-up Policy.
Let’s all work together to keep all families and children as healthy as possible. Please encourage your children to wash their hands before and after playing in the gym as good hand washing is the first line of defense against the spread of many illnesses.
We very much appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your support.