Safety and Wellness
Thank you for observing these guidelines for the good of the whole community.
Before Coming to My Gym:
- All classes need to be reserved in advance; text us with questions.
- Please be sure that your child and any family members are free of any signs of illness. Please understand that if anyone exhibits symptoms; cough, runny nose, etc. we will ask you to return another time.
On the Day of Your Program:
- Arrive 3-5 minutes before your program.
- Wash your hands/assist your child to do so.
- Come on in and play!
Thank you for continuing to choose My Gym and entrusting us with your most precious resource – your children! We are honored to serve you and the entire desert community.
Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- Parent/caregiver may stay, if needed.
- In parent-participation classes we limit one adult per child; let us know if you're bringing additional family.
- Non-enrolled siblings are not allowed in the play area but infants may be worn by a participating parent.
Classes/Unlimited Classes/Practice and Play:
- All must be scheduled online in advance. Sorry, no exceptions.