COVID-19 Safety and Cleaning Protocol at My Gym
We’re grateful that New York and Kings Country Health Departments are allowing businesses like ours to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE. Put in your child's age group on the home page, and a list of classes that we offer will pop up. Find the class that fits best into your schedule and follow the on-screen prompts to create an account and schedule your free trial class. If you do not see an available slot in the class that you are looking for, it means that unfortunately, the class is full for this specific day. Once you have scheduled your class, you will receive a class confirmation sent to your email. You can also cancel or reschedule your guest class straight from your online account. Please note: Our program starts at 6 weeks old all the way up to 10 years old.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: Now booking on Saturdays for children 3 and older on our events page.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: Now booking for your little one's special day on our parties page.
- PRIVATE PLAY RENTAL: For families who wish to rent out the gym for a 60, 90, or 2-hour private playtime all to themselves by clicking here and filling out our form.
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in-person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the GREEN GO SIGN has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, an instructor will be taking your temperature. All entrants must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Next, sanitize your hands and then head to the restroom on the gym floor to wash your hands.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- While on the gym floor, parents are in socks, and children are barefoot.
- You’ll notice that we’ll be cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- Adults & Children: Masks are highly recommended. We will always have them in stock in case you would want one.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of any illness, in general, will be asked to come back when they are 100% symptom-free.
- You may purchase a class card which we consider as a drop-in. To purchase a class card, click here.
- Practice & Play must be scheduled in advance by logging into your account and booking a "Practice & Play." Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule in advance using your online account.