Become A My Gym Teacher
WE ARE GROWING AGAIN!
Full-time and part-time positions available (MUST BE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS)
About the Company:
My Gym Children’s Fitness Center is a 600+ locations strong international corporation offering the BEST recreational fitness and gymnastics programs and blowout birthday parties for children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. If you’ve never heard of My Gym, please visit our website, Instagram, or Facebook (@mygymfun) and get to know us; we’re tons of fun and love what we do!
My Gym is currently hiring a children’s fitness coach/instructor. In addition to teaching, you will be responsible for helping meet monthly team goals in promotions and sales.
- Ability to work 25+ hours per week, including weekends
- Highly energetic
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working with children
- Background in fitness (athletics, sports, dance, cheer, gymnastics, martial arts, or related field)
- Effective leadership and motivational skills
- Effective time management
- Adept sales skills
- Clean background check
Starts at $8 per hour - Average trained staff member earns $10-$13 per hour.
Additionally, we offer:
- Upward mobility
- Paid time off
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
Think you’re what we’re looking for?
Send us your resume, and, if you really want to stand out from the crowd, also attach a short bio or link to yourself on video and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for My Gym?
- What is your background in theatre, gymnastics, or athletics?
- What are some of your achievements, interests, hobbies, skills, or talents?
We treat our employees like family and really try to go out of our way to ensure their longevity, success, and happiness.
If you’re interested in becoming part of something really special, please click “apply.” We are excited to meet you!