HOORAY! We're Open!
We are extremely grateful that businesses like ours are beginning to reopen. Rest assured we will be meeting or exceeding all health and safety regulations. Our plan is to ease into reopening and allow all of our esteemed members time to acclimate and enjoy being out of their homes.
With social distancing, occupancy restrictions, and new safety/cleaning policies in place, we are excited to offer multiple IN-GYM options!
- CLASSES: Our fun-filled gym classes are back. Visit our class schedule HERE.
- PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT: 2nd Saturday EVERY Month. Register HERE
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES: YES! We are open for parties and can help make your little one’s birthday super special! There are a few restrictions in place, but we promise that this will still be the best party in town! Book HERE
RULES AND POLICIES FOR ATTENDING IN GYM PROGRAMS:
Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. We will adjust as the Health Department and CDC allow. At this moment, here are the current policies if attending the gym in person to keep you and your family healthy.
- Before Coming to My Gym: Please pre-screen yourself and child/ren at home. Take your temperatures and be sure everyone is free of any signs of illness.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Please arrive no earlier than 3-5 minutes before your program and wait until the OPEN sign has been posted on the door.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature with our “no touch” infrared thermometer. All entrants must be below 100.4 to enter.
- Next, sanitize your hands at one of our 2 sanitation stations.
- Lastly, set your belongings down in the lobby and come on in!
- Drop off Programs/Waiting in the Lobby:
- Kids in independent programs may be dropped off.
- You are also welcomed to stay and watch, but please be responsible for social distancing at all times.
- Social Spacing:
- We have reduced the space in all programs to well below the health department standards.
- During class X's will be place around the red circle for the kids to sit or stand on during Circle Time/Warm-up portions of class.
- We encourage you to allow your child to play freely but gently guide them toward open unused areas of the gym if needed.
- We’ll be cleaning commonly used areas before and after every class.
- The ball pit has been closed and playground balls have been removed from the gym floor. Our setups will be designed to allow for the most fun with maximum spacing.
- My Gym Staff: Will be wearing masks.
- Adults: For the time being, masks are required for adults. If sitting in our lobby, please sit on an "X" social distanced apart and you can remove your mask.
- Children: Children are not required by the state of North Carolina or Wake County, therefore, we will not be requiring masks for children.
- Signs of Illness: Caregivers or children showing signs of ANY illness in general will be ask to come back when they are 100% symptom free.
- Our Practice and Play session have been reinstated! To book, purchase a class card on our schedule page and book the day and time of your choice. These are limited to 8 children per session.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes
- Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance.