Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
At My Gym Scranton the safety of our members and staff is our #1 Priority. Please review the information below BEFORE attending a My Gym class or camp. If you or anyone in your family is showing any symptoms of illness please stay home. We reserve the right to send anyone home if they are showing symptoms or have a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
Keeping the gym clean is of high importance and we are doing our best to Deep Clean all our equipment daily. We are cleaning after each activity that takes place in the gym and disinfecting counters and other highly touched surfaces multiply times a day to keep our members and staff safe.
You Must reserve your spot in advance as we will not be accepting drop-ins at this time. If you do not, you will not be allowed to enter the gym.
- Please take your (adults and children) temperature prior to attending. We will also be checking temperatures at the door but this will save you a trip if you already know if you can come or not.
- Anyone in the gym must adhere to social spacing while entering the gym, when in the lobby, and while playing on the floor.
- Masks are required for all adults. It is not required for Children 3 and older but highly recommended. Please don’t have children ages 2 and younger wear them as it is not safe.
- There will be a RED STOP SIGN and a GREEN GO SIGN on the doors. This will let you know when you can enter the gym.
- The RED sign: To maintain social spacing, please do not enter – class is in session.
- The GREEN sign: If you’re here for class, welcome! Please come in, wash your hands, and get ready for an amazing time.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early as we are hard at work cleaning the gym. When waiting to enter the gym please follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Once you enter Please sign in with the My Gym teacher and wash your hands before and after playing.
- If you are dropping your child off for camp, check in will be held in the hall outside of the gym and parents will not be allowed in. This is to keep the traffic out of the gym to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Again our Members and Staffs safety and health is our TOP Priority. We are following guidelines given by the CDC and our local government. We promise to keep our facility clean and ready for fun at My Gym. If you have any questions or concerns about these guidelines, please ask us.