How My Gym Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Regular Tuition at $119 for 4-weeks of classes includes: 1 class per week and the ability to attend 1 Practice and Play (parent supervised open play) per week.
- We also offer an unlimited plan for $179 per 4-weeks. That allows you the ability to come to multiple classes and Practice and Plays per week. There are no make-ups given while enrolled as an unlimited member.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. After your trial, you’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $119 for 1 class for one child
- If there are multiple children in your family, each child will have a separate membership. We do offer a 10% sibling discount for your second child, 20% for any children after that. Twins get a discount of 50% off the second child.
- We hope you LOVE your classes! Our age-appropriate programs grow with your littles ones all the way to age 8! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily on your online account. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Members are required to mark themselves absent in advance online to receive a make-up for that class. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place.
- How do make-ups work? How do I book a Practice and Play?
- All make-up classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- You have 60-days from the date of the absence to attend a make-up class.
- Make-ups are a benefit of enrollment, not an extension, so all make-up classes MUST be completed prior to your last class should you need to cancel your membership.
- Non-enrolled siblings are available to attend Practice and Play for a drop in fee of $10/per child per visit.
- Siblings: Siblings are not allowed on the gym floor unless they are also enrolled in class. You’re welcome to wear, sling, or wrap an infant under age 1 while your enrolled child participates.
- If you would like to enroll 2 or more children under the age of 5 in the same class, try our Siblings Class!
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot and parents are required to wear socks.
- If you happen to forget your socks, they may be purchased for $2 upon arrival.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and the Practice and Play program. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures (use @mygymsherwood to tag us!), but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Holidays the gym is Closed
There are a few days during the year we are closed for classes. When that happens to fall on a day of your scheduled class a makeup will automatically be added to your account. Days we're closed include: New Years Day, MLK Day, President's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, December 20th-26th for deep cleaning, and December 31st.
To learn how we are committed to keeping everyone healthy while still playing and learning, visit this page: COVID-19 Protocols
To learn more about My Gym's amazing classes and programs please call, text, or email any time!
Our phone number is 503-610-1272
Our email is email@example.com
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Sherwood