NEW 3-Hour Drop-Off Program!
My Gym is here to fill the void and keep kids moving, playing, and learning. Every Monday and Wednesday from 1-4 pm, it’s STEAM Learn & Play! Space in this special drop-off program is extremely limited, and we are strictly adhering to all CDC and Health Department protocols and best practices. You can read more about how we’re keeping the gym safe HERE.
About STEAM Learn & Play
- Drop your kids off for 3-hours of learning and fun! STEAM Learn & Play is an engaging program for children ages 4 through 10 that includes Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, and, of course, physical exercise and fun.
- Every week features a new theme (e.g., Superheroes, Frozen Fun, Space Exploration, Ninja Training, and more). Each class throughout the week will feature a variety of activities and different STEAM elements, so no two classes are alike!
- Schedule: Monday and Wednesdays from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 1 time trial: $49
- 1 class per week: $180 every 4 weeks
- 2 classes per week: $320 every 4 weeks
- Need flexibility? No problem! Purchase a “STEAM Learn and Play Pass” for $490 that entitles your family to TEN (10) STEAM classes. To redeem, just sign in to your account and choose an available class.