Health and Safety Protocols
CURRENT PROTOCOLS FOR IN GYM PROGRAMS:
- Masks: Masks are optional for children but required for all adults who enter the Gym.
- Self Screening: Anyone who enters the gym (instructors, caregivers and children) must self screen and show no signs of illness, not have a temperature above 100.4, and have no known exposure to anyone with a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.
- On the Day of Your Program:
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your class. This will allow the previous class to exit the Gym as well as allow our staff to properly clean and sanitize.
- Please wash your hands. We will have sanitizer available or you can use soap and water in the bathroom.
- Lastly, we invite on the gym floor to join the fun!
Please attend class with only one adult per child
We have reduced the number of attendees in all programs to allow for proper distancing.
Please respect your fellow members' needs by giving ample space in the lobby and on the Gym floor, taking turns on equipment and spreading out during Circle Time.
- Air Quality
- We have installed highly rated MERV-13 filters in our air conditioning system which are designed to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- We've stepped up our already stringent cleaning procedures with intensive cleaning at the end of the day, throughout class as needed and in between classes.
- The ball pit remains closed at this time. Additionally, our setups are designed to allow for the most fun and create maximum spacing.
- You'll notice that we will be cleaning throughout class. Cleaning supplies will be available for you to use as well whenever needed.
- During independent classes (no parent) and camp we will clean and disinfect bathrooms in between each use.
- Makeups/Unlimited Classes/Practice & Plays:
- You must schedule all attendance prior to coming to the gym including Practice & Plays, Unlimited Classes and Camps -- the only class you can attend without scheduling is your home class which will always be reserved for you. If you cannot attend your class, kindly let us know so we may let someone else come in your place.
Can't wait to see you at the big red circle!