How Your Membership Works
We’re so excited to have you join us at My Gym! To make your My Gym experience a GREAT one, here are a few things to know.
What’s included in my membership?
- Our tuition currently includes UNLIMITED age appropriate classes per week.
- This includes unlimited Practice and Plays (parent supervised open play) per week.
- A copy of the Fall 2023 class schedule is attached as a PDF at the top of this article.
How am I billed?
- For everyone’s convenience, My Gym enrollment is an auto-enrollment system. You’ll be auto-enrolled continuously every 4-weeks at our tuition rate of $105 for one child. Siblings are 20% off ($84 every 4 weeks).
- We hope you LOVE your classes, our age-appropriate programs grow with your little ones all the way to age 8! But, if life happens and you need to cancel your membership, you can do so easily in your online account at any time. Cancellations are not taken verbally to ensure we both have a “paper trail.”
Any other booking rules?
- Going to be absent? Please mark yourself absent in advance via your online account. Letting us know you’ll be absent allows another child to come and enjoy the gym in your place. And remember classes are unlimited so you can schedule to come in another time that week or any week you'd like for as long as you are enrolled.
- How do I book extra classes and Practice and Plays? Unlimited classes and Practice and Plays must be booked in advance on our real-time online booking system; drop-ins are not permitted. Only classes that have spots available will appear and online sign-ups turn off 1 hour before class start time. Sorry, My Gym personnel cannot override the system or book classes for you in person.
- Sibling Policy: Siblings aren't allowed on the gym floor during a class that they are not age appropriate and/or registered for. We have added a new sibling class to help with this, be sure to check the class schedule for this option! If a sibling must come to class that they cannot participate in we ask that - older siblings: sit in the lobby for the duration of class (we do provide toys and coloring activities for them) and younger siblings: must be in a car seat or strapped into a carrier for the duration of class. **Siblings are however welcome to join us Practice & Play, just be sure to also sign them up in your online account so we know who to expect**
Sniffles? Cough? Runny nose?
- We love sharing – just not germs. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home and get well soon! Let us know you will not be attending class by marking your child absent online.
- If you or your child show signs of illness during class, a My Gym teacher will kindly ask you to return another day. We appreciate your compliance.
What steps can I take to keep my child safe while at My Gym?
- Although accidents are rare at our centers, all physical programs have an inherent risk. We take great care in designing our curriculum and gym setup to be as safe as possible. Your help in following all safety policies and in-class safety announcements will maximize your child’s safety while at My Gym.
- When participating in class, children go barefoot for safety and adults are required to wear socks.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for constantly supervising their children during parent participation classes and Practice and Play programs. Always be within an arm’s reach or less of your child and ready to assist as your little one explores the gym and equipment.
- For drop off programs parents are welcome to watch class from the lobby. If your child needs assistance following along with the teachers, please take your shoes off and come out on the gym floor to assist them for as long as needed.
- Please wash your hands or use sanitizer before entering the gym floor and when you leave.
- We encourage you to take pictures, but please be mindful to take photos/videos of only your child unless you have permission from the other child's parent.
- All older children must be picked up promptly once the class has ended.
- My Gym is a nut-free facility. Please do not bring any products containing nuts into the gym.
Sincerely (and with hugs and high-fives!),
My Gym Syracuse