1-WEEK TRIAL EXPERIENCE
We’re so happy to hear your interest in our program at My Gym Syracuse! We are currently offering a 1 week trial experience for just $15!
Here are the details:
We use a convenient auto-enroll feature. You get 1 full week of unlimited classes- this means you can attend as many age-appropriate classes and free plays as you'd like for 1 whole week. You’ll become an active member the day after your guest experience ends at our membership rate of $105.00. After your trial you'll be welcome to continue to attend unlimited classes!
During your 1-week guest experience, if you feel we’re not a perfect fit, opting out through the website is super easy. We’ll take your name off the membership list - no questions asked. Our goal, however, is that you’ll love your classes with us and continue as an active member. We auto-bill every 4 weeks - no strings attached and no contracts.
How do I get started?
First, make sure to register and reserve a day and time- the class you choose will be your "home class", this should be the class you think you can attend most often. During your trial (and after) classes are unlimited but subject to availability. While we want everyone to have tons of fun and come to play as often as possible, the children's safety always comes first so it's important that you use your online account to register for any extra classes or free plays you'd like to attend to ensure there is enough room in the class for you. You'll always have a space reserved in your "home class." and that space stays reserved until you make changes.
Before you come to the gym, there’s a little more info we are required to get from you. Click Here to Claim Your Account ahead of your visit if you haven't already done so. You'll need access to your account in order to schedule classes and manage all of your information.
What should I know before coming to the gym?
- Adults wear socks on the gym floor, while children go barefoot for safety. If your little would prefer to wear socks they are welcome to wear a pair from home as long as they have full bottom grips (ex. Get Air, Sky Zone or Bombas socks are all appropriate).
- Siblings are not allowed on the gym floor during a class that they are not registered and/or age appropriate for. If a sibling must come with you to class we ask that - older siblings: sit in the lobby for the duration of class (we do provide toys and coloring activities for them) and younger siblings: must be in a car seat or strapped into a carrier for the duration of class. *Siblings are welcome to join us for free plays, just be sure you add them to your account and schedule them a drop in to attend too!*
- A water bottle is great to bring along. We keep all food and drink in the lobby and off the gym floor. We have some students with allergies, so while pouches and dry snacks are fine please keep in mind those around you. And no nut products of any kind, please.
- Please make sure no one in your family is showing signs of illness. If we see any, the staff will ask you to return on another day. Don't waste your gas or time - scheduling for a different day is so easy! Our policy is "Take No Chances" when it comes to the health of our children, parents, and the My Gym Staff.
- Let us know if you'll miss your "home class." Opening a space for a friend is so kind, and you'll appreciate it when scheduling in other classes too!
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at (315) 449-4496 if you have additional questions.
We’ll see you at the big circle soon. YAY!!