Semi-Private and Private Play dates!
We know everyone's level of comfort is different right now, so we are doing our best to ensure there is an option for everyone. As a way to help keep the kids active while keeping numbers in the gym small, we are openm for semio-private and private play dates.Semi-Private and Private Play dates
- Scheduling Semi- Private Playdates: Using your My Gym account, log on to our website and choose an open 30-minute time slot. 1 semi-private playdate a month is included when enrolled in Outdoor or In-Gym classes. Space in each playdate is extremely limited. We cannot accept reservations made any later than 24 hours ahead of your preferred playdate. An indoor playdate does include siblings at no extra fee. Please reserve just ONE child, and then email us IMMEDIATELY if you will have more than one attending so we know how many to include in your reservation.
- What if I want to have a private playtime? You absolutely can! Fill out the form below and we’ll set you up for a Private Play Party! Starting at $50 for members and $60 for nonmembers, you can choose between 30, 60, and 90 minutes of private playtime for just you and your family. You will enjoy exclusive use of the entire gym, fun-filled activities, and music of your choice!
- Please skip down to the Playdate and Private Play Party Rules and Policies below for more information and to see how we are ensuring everyone’s safety while at My Gym.
Rules and Policies for Attending My Gym Playdates/My Gym Classes/Private Play Parties:
- Attend: YOU MUST ENROLL IN ADVANCE. NO DROP-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED. On the day of your chosen class, playdate or play party, show up to the gym 5 minutes ahead of your time slot. Please wait in your car or outside of our store front. Do not form a line or gathering with others waiting. We’ll be busy cleaning and giving the previous group time to exit.
- GREEN LIGHT! Wait for the “Green light” sign to be posted on the door before entering.
- RED LIGHT! Please wait a few more minutes before entering, as we are busy cleaning everything while the previous group is exiting.
- Social Spacing: We are accepting a maximum of 10 kids for classes, play dates, and private play dates at a time (including caregivers and teachers). Additionally, you’ll notice that we’re cleaning throughout your time in the gym (but never in your or your child’s personal space).
- Masks: For the time being, per the CDC, anyone over the age of 9 will be required to wear a mask in the gym. We will only allow ONE adult per child for our classes/play dates/outdoor classes while space is limited. My Gym teachers will be wearing masks while in the gym as well. If you happen to forget or misplace your mask, we will have disposables on hand to purchase for $1.00. Masks are not required for children, but they are welcome.
- New Waiver: When returning back to the gym we are asking everyone to sign a new waiver from their online account. Part of this waiver asks that you agree to do a self screen prior to coming to playdates. On the day of the class, please self screen you and your child at home. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please email us to cancel. Have you or anyone in your family tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been exposed to someone who tested positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Have you or anyone in your family been feeling ill and experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing? If you answered yes to any of these questions above, please let us know. We do reserve the right to ask anyone showing any signs of illness to reschedule.
- Personal belongings, water, and bathroom breaks: Please limit the amount of personal belongings you bring with you to class. We also ask that the water fountain is used for refilling water bottles ONLY. Please bring water for you and your child to class. The bathrooms will be open and available for use.
- Upon entering the gym we are requiring participants to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer provided in our sanitizing stations.
- Interested in a Private Play Party? Fill out the form below and we'll contact you to confirm your request.
We are grateful to be able to play and socialize in these small groups. Thank you for adhering to all policies while we work through this unprecedented time. When appropriate and safe, we will open the gym on a larger scale and resume our fabulous classes, camps, birthday parties, and Parents’ Night Out events!